1. The following measures are taken to ensure the water blocking performance of the cable.
2. Single steel wire used as the central strength Member.
3. Special water-blocking filling compound in the loose tube.
4. 100% cable core filling,APL and PSP moisture barrier.
Operating :-40℃ to +70℃
Storage :-40℃ to +70℃
Comply with stand YD/T 901-2009 as well as IEC 60794-1
|Cable Type (increased by 2fibers)||Fiber Count||Cable Diameter (mm)||Cable Weight (kg/km)||Tensile Strength Long/Short Term( N)||Crush ResistanceLong/Short Term (N/100mm)||Bending RadiusStatic/ Dynamic (mm)|
|GYTY53 2 ~36||2 ~36||6||12.6||184||1000/3000||1000/3000|
|GYTY53 38 ~ 72||38 ~ 72||12||14.0||216||1000/3000||1000/3000|
|GYTY53 74 ~ 96||74 ~ 96||12||15.7||260||1000/3000||1000/3000|
|GYTY53 98 ~ 120||98 ~ 120||12||17.4||301||1000/3000||1000/3000|
|GYTY53 122 ~ 144||122 ~ 144||12||19.0||354||1000/3000||1000/3000|
1. Only a part of Aerial/Duct/Direct Buried/UnderGround/Armoured cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.