Air Blowing cable technology is a new way to make significant improvements in traditional fiber optic systems, facilitating the rapid adoption of fiber optic networks and providing users with a flexible, secure, cost-effective cabling system.
Nowdays, air-blown optical fiber cable laying technology has been very common in the United States, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and other countries. GL as a professional fiber optic cable manufacturer in China, We exported more than 10000 kms air-blowing micro cable to worldwide in 2020.
The main advantages of micro-tube and micro-cable technology, Compared with the traditional direct-buried and pipeline laying methods, the micro-pipe and micro-cable laying technology has the following advantages:
(1) Make full use of limited pipeline resources to realize “one pipe with multiple cables”. For example, a 40/33 tube can accommodate 5 10mm or 10 7mm microtubes, and a 10mm microtube can accommodate 60-core micro-cables, so a 40/33 tube can accommodate 300-core optical fibers In this way, the laying density of the optical fiber is increased, and the utilization rate of the pipeline is improved.
(2) Reduced initial investment. Operators can blow in micro-cables in batches and invest in installments according to market demand.
(3) Micro-tube and micro-cable provide greater flexibility in capacity expansion, which greatly meets the sudden demand for optical fiber in urban broadband services.
(4) Easy to construct. The air blowing speed is fast and the one-time air blowing distance is long, which greatly shortens the construction period. Because the steel pipe has certain rigidity and elasticity, it is easy to push in the pipe, and the longest blow-in length can be more than 2km at one time.
(5) The optical cable is stored in the microtube for a long time, and is not corroded by water and moisture, which can ensure that the optical cable has a working life of more than 30 years.
(6) Facilitate the addition of new varieties of optical fibers in the future, maintain a technological lead, and constantly adapt to market needs.