The matters needing attention in the transportation of ADSS optical cable are analyzed. The following are some points of experience sharing;
1. After the ADSS optical cable has passed the single-reel inspection, it will be transported to the construction units.
2. When transporting from the big branch point to the construction work class branch point, the branch transportation plan should be prepared according to the ADSS optical cable distribution table of the hop section or the distribution plan of the hop section: fill in the form. The content should include the type, quantity, plate number, transportation time, storage location, transportation route, person in charge of the work, and transportation safety measures. After transporting from the branch point to the cable laying point, it will be handed over to the construction class. The construction team shall fix the ground anchor before wiring, and install the rotator and braided wire pliers. Generally, the work plan should be combined with the layout plan, and the lead-in work should be arranged for implementation.
3. Special personnel should be responsible for branch transportation, and should understand the safety knowledge of ADSS optical cables, be familiar with the transportation routes, conduct safety education for participants in transportation and related personnel, check and formulate safety measures, and ensure that people, optical cables, vehicles and equipment in branch transportation. security.
4. When the crane is loading and unloading the cable drum, the wire rope should be passed through the axis of the cable drum, or the steel rod should be passed through the axis of the cable drum, and then put on the steel wire rope for hoisting. When the car crane is working, it is forbidden to load and unload the optical cable reel in an unbalanced state. When loading and unloading manually, thick ropes should be used for lifting and unloading, and the width of both sides of the springboard must be wider than the cable tray. When there is no springboard, artificial sand and mounds can be used instead of the springboard. However, the rope reel must be pulled with a rope to avoid damage caused by rolling and impact during loading and unloading.
5. When the ADSS optical cable is unloaded from the vehicle, it shall not fall to the ground.
6. The ADSS optical cable reel shall not roll on the ground for a long distance. When short-distance scrolling is required, the scrolling direction moves from the B-end direction to the A-end direction. (The fibers are arranged clockwise as end A, and vice versa as end B).
7. The ADSS optical cable storage site should be safe and reliable. If the optical cable transported to the laying site cannot be laid on the same day, it should be transported back in time or a special person will be sent to take care of it.
8. The number of the cable reel transported to the construction site must be correct, and the direction of the cable end and the direction of the cable should be confirmed correctly before the cable can be released.
9. After the cable reel is erected, the outgoing end must be drawn out from the top of the cable reel.