Micro Flexible Tube Cable is designed for outdoor installation in ducts. The innovative micromodule design incorporates soft, flexible fibre units – more dense and quicker to prepare and install.
1. Record breaking fibre density, increasing duct capacity, reducing civil costs.
2. Reduced installation time.
3. Easier handling – smaller, lighter and more flexible cable.
4. Fast access to fibres – easy to remove the module material with no tools required.
5. Small quantity of grease, minimising clean-up time.
6. Modules are immune to kinking, avoids attenuation risks.
7. Simple mid-span breakout – enabling single module extraction.
8. Better thermal stability, especially when tightly wound in joints.
9. Supports the reduction in size of connectivity units, saving space and providing improved aesthetics.
10. Available with Prysmian Group’s BendBrightxs bend insensitive G.657.A2 fibres. In regular 250µm formator even denser 200µm versions, enabling the FlexTube to be wound around tight radii without signal loss.