2 Core FTTH Drop Cable Self-Support GJYXFCH SM 9/125 OS2 G657A2 with 2 FRP in Parallel As Strength member A steel wire or KFRP As Strength member LSZH. FRP With Two parallel Fiber Reinforce Plastic (FRP) strength members with LSZH sheath and 1 or 2 or 4 or… Optical fiber unit is positioned in the center A steel wire or KFRP As Strength member.
FTTH out door cable because of Fiber Type Singlemode G.657A has a much greater bandwidth to carry data and less susceptible to interference than common indoor fiber cables
because flexibility of Singlemode G.657A1 bendable characteristics. With small diameter, water-resistant, the non-metallic strength member FRP (Fiber-reinforced plastic) can
provide lightning protection and anti-electromagnetic interference. 2 Core FTTH Drop Cable Self-Support GJYXFCH SM 9/125 OS2 G657A2 with 2 FRP in Parallel As Strength member A steel wire or KFRP As Strength member LSZH is ideal for outdoor cabling, end users directly cabling, and access network. The optical fiber unit is positioned in the center. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two sides. Then, the cable is completed with a black or white LSZH sheath.
The typical GJYXFCH/GJYXCH self-supporting bow-type drop optical cable consists of GJXFH/GJXH cable and an additional strength member (steel wire or stranded steel wire).
Comply with standard YD/T1997-2009
- Special low-bend-sensitivity ﬁber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
- Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the ﬁber.
- Single steel wire as the additional strength member ensure good performance of tensile strength.
- Simple structure, light weight and high practicability.
- Novel ﬂute design. easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance.
- Low smoke, zero halogen and ﬂame retardant sheath.
1)on fiber type G652D or G657A,Pls note that Drop Cable usually using G657A Fiber, because G657A Fiber have more small bending radius than G652D,Even both type fiber have same grade attenuation. But Drop cable using for FTTX project, and this project require some point with very small bending radius. If you using G652D will cause too big attenuation or fiber will broke if you bend too small radius .please understand it is very important on this issue.
2)On the center strength member, better using FRP .
FTTH Drop Cable Self-Support GJYXFCH SM 9/125 OS2 G657A2 with 2 FRP in Parallel As Strength member A steel wire or KFRP As Strength member LSZH Jacket Structure
flame-retardant LSZH jacket
FRP strength member
A steel wire or KFRP As Strength member
for FTTH OUT Door cabling.
Drop Cable FTTH
LSZH Low Somoke, Zero Halogen. LSZH Grade A, Flame Resistance Resistant property. Suitability for working to direct sunlight exposure Without Messenger FRP Strength Member, Fiber Reinforced Plastic G657 Singlemode Fiber Optic ITU‐T G657A2 Subcategory, appropriate for a minimum design radius of 7.5 mm.
Product Length: 1000 m/Drum
Certificate: Should be included for all Wood packing
Application: Indoor Use
2000m/ Wooden Drum
1 Drum/ Carton
Wooden Drum Size: 40cm
(Diameter) * 32cm (Height)
Carton Size: 42*42*34cm
Packaging & Labeling
- Package 1 is usually for indoor, light weight cables.wight around 10Kg/Km(1 km Dram or 2 Km Dram)
- Package 2 is usually for outdoor, heavy weight cables.
- we only attach Test Report on the out package of the cable, but we could also mark as your requirements
Write your message here and send it to us