1. High performance optical network operating.
2. High speed optical routes in buildings (FTTX).
3. All types of fiber cables with different structures.
Operating :-20℃ to 60℃
Storage :-20℃ to 60℃
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance；
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant；
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber；
4. Crush resistance and flexibility；
5. Inexpensive and can reduce operating costs；
6. Two parallel steel wires/FRP ensure tensile strength；
7. Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation；
Comply with standard YD/T1258.2-2003 and IEC 60794-2-10/11
|Cable Type||Cable Diamter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||Tensile strength(N)||Crush Resistance(N/100mm)||Minimum bending radius (mm)|
- Only a part of FTTH Drop cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
- Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode fibers.
- Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.